Harley Davidson, Inc., Harley Davidson of Redding and the Redding Harley Owners Group make no claims as to the accuracy of the information listed in, or attached to, this web site or, The Hog Pen, the Redding H.O.G. Chapter’s non-profit monthly newsletter.
Personal and privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G., its members, and visitors to the Redding California H.O.G. web site. This Statement explains H.O.G.’s Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security.
H.O.G. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send email, registration, or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
The Redding California H.O.G. chapter will not disclose information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize;
- To assist H.O.G. in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience;
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
- To companies that perform services for H.O.G.® in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
- To Harley-Davidson® affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so;
- and In connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of and connection to our web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by H.O.G. is
not correct or if for some reason you believe H.O.G. has not adhered to these privacy principles,
please notify us by calling 1-800-CLUB-HOG.